Anu Day Spa for Men
Anu Day Spa for Men Blog is our tool to communicate with all of our clients, and pass on to them pertinent information related to the gromming options for the modern men. It will include relevant information about Skin Care, Body Hair Removal (waxing, trimming, shaving, and manscaping), and Body Treatments including massage therapy.
Everyone will have the opportunity to comment, ask questions, and participate in the different discussions.
|Posted on 17 February, 2017 at 0:05||comments (9629)|
What is the galvanic machine and what exactly does it do?
This current is a mixture of positive and negative low-level ions, that helps rebalance the skin. This function helps products & moisturizer penetrate the skin deeper while redistributing energy throughout the skin.
Your esthetician will conduct the galvanic current chrome base directly on the skin defying gravity while stroking in an upward motion. It provides transport of key ingredients into the two different layers of the skin.
This facial treatment can be considered a non-surgical facelift as its results include smoothed out wrinkles, tightened muscles, and increased blood circulation along the skin surface which nourishes the cells.
Although this technique is non-invasive, this electric charge can shock someone if not used properly. Expect to feel a "tingly" sensation, but do inform your techician of any discomfort. Not recommended for individuals who are diabetic, have circulation concerns, metal pins, or pregnant.
|Posted on 4 February, 2017 at 16:45||comments (2319)|
Valentines Day the time of the year when people show feelings of love, affection, and friendship. Whether it's by sending a handwritten letter, flowers, or candy. Anu Day Spa is here to help our clients with the Valentine's Day Special package that'll be mesmerizing for the both of you Couples or Best Friends! We know that you all are just curious of what the outstanding benefits of this particular package holds. This is why we are here, and here it is in a nutshell!
Is a skin care luxury which primary functions are to remove dead skin cells through exfoliation, as well as cleanse the skin, and increase ones body blood circulation. From helping our moisturizer absorb better, to increased relaxation. Recognizing that the skin is the largest organ in our body, a good scrub promotes detoxification while, also draining lymph nodes from your body internally.
Also known as a "'Body Mask"'. This spa treatment is created to enhance the health and apperrance of the skin. The nourishing oil and herbal body wrap we provide has intensive moisturizing properities comprising to hydrate for a improved smooth complexion. Furthermore, it's critically relaxing once fully wrapped, known to decrease stress for whole body wellness.
A facial is a spa therapy and massage that leaves your skin cleaner, softer, younger, and truly transformed. You will certainly reap the benefits of this facial, as this transforming experience helps reduce the impact of sun exposure, smoking, and enviromental factors. Facial help reduce stress, which stress is quickly the rising to number in the process of premature aging. Keep in mind, regular facials are the key to clear, radiant skin no matter the time of the year!
Anu Day Spa
|Posted on 8 July, 2016 at 14:25||comments (6280)|
It is amazing the number of guys that at one point or another consider some kind of hair removal, and in my experience as a Licensed Esthetician for many years, WAXING is by far the best method check out this link to Wikipedia with information about this procedure https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/waxing" target="_blank">https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waxing . There are many pros and cons with waxing, and I'd like to share with you the following link with information about it: http://www.fashionbeans.com/2015/the-ultimate-mens-body-hair-removal-guide/ .
The pain while being waxed is what discourage some guys from waxing, for this reason after the procedure I always ask my virgin clients whether the pain was greater or less than what they thought it was going to be, and 99% of the time the answer is "much less painfull". Keep in mind, I've been doing this for over 20 years, and I know it sounds like I'm bragging, but I know what I'm doing. It could be a complete different answer if the technician is an amateur, or worse yet if you're doing yourself. Always find a good proffesional to do your waxing. One last thing about pain, for the intimte more sensitive areas I use an anesthetic that heps minimize the pain.
I'm going to leave it as that for now. Please feel free to comment, tell us about your waxing experiences, let me know about your questions and better yet call me to make your waxing appointment:)
Happy Waxing !!!
Anu Day Spa for Men
|Posted on 26 June, 2016 at 13:45||comments (927)|
Now that the weather’s warming up and the sun will be out with more regularity, it’s time to prep that skin of yours for beach- or pool-side showing off! And don’t bother with a razor – here are the top five benefits of hair removal services like waxing, and the reasons why you should get an appointment on the books with Anu Day Spa for Men
1. Smoother Skin: When we run a razor over our skin, we’re essentially just trimming the hairs that are there. This means that they come through your epidermis (upper level of skin cells) within a day or so, to become visible again. Waxing hair removal services, on the other hand, pluck the hair out by its roots, leaving behind smoother skin that lasts longer.
2. Saves Time: Not only does waxing keep you from having to spend time shaving every couple of days, it also means that you are worry-free about unwanted hair growth for a couple of weeks! Can you imagine smooth, sexy skin for weeks on end? We can – we make it happen on a daily basis.
3. More Effective: This is especially true if you are blessed (or cursed?) with blond hair on your head, legs, and everywhere in between. You’re apt to miss a hair here or there when shaving, but that doesn’t happen nearly as often with waxing. And let’s think about the unwanted hair on those nether-areas, for a moment: You don’t want a razor blade anywhere near there, do you? No hairs missed means hairless bliss!
4. Fewer Broken/Ingrown Hairs: As we mentioned in number-1, shaving is just trimming your hairs, which means it’s cutting the hair off at the top. These broken hairs can cause painful – and gross – ingrown hairs as they grow back. On the other hand, since waxing is pulling hairs out by their roots, it’s a less risky form of hair removal.
5. Less Hair Growth: Did you know that consistent waxing can actually reduce the amount of hair in unwelcome areas? It’s true! If you make waxing a habit for your hair removal, you’ll find that you have fewer unwanted hairs over time. Sadly, it won’t disappear completely (but wouldn’t that be nice?).